JMJ 2011 Madrid delivers valuable and relevant content that inspires, educates and motivate our readers to create impactful change and take the necessary actions towards their endeavor.
We are always on the hunt of talented individuals to be part of our dynamic team and to contribute to our platform that aims to deliver insightful contents to our audience.
We work with writers across the globe. Hence, if you are passionate about sharing your knowledge and talent, you are in the right place.
JMJ 2011 Madrid Guidelines:
- Focus on a specific topic.
- 100% unique and plagiarism free content.
- Utilize peer-reviewed sources like expert quotes, academic journals, scientific studies, credible news outlet, etc.
- Cite your sources.
- Write an engaging introduction
- Provide your own title suitable to your subject
- Be brief.
To submit your article, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible about our feedback.